Tuesday 7 February 2012

Bubbles of love

New in stores.. Bubbles Of Love Script Photobucket Bubbles Of Love Template Photobucket Venus Script Photobucket Venus Template Photobucket I am also having a sale, from the 7th till 29th of Feb so snag and save while you can :) Photobucket To celebrate my 3rd year in scrapping I am holding a sale! It was 3 years ago this month that I posted my first kit up here...which is still available for download! I like to think I have learnt a lot and come a long way in that time but knowing I still have a lot to learn I will just say I've plodded along at a slow pace...lol So snag and save while you have the chance! Lastly this weeks winner...dum dum dum... Nette's NightOwl Works Congrats hunni, mail me the template or script you would like and I will send it your way! And lastly I have a couple of shares for you, I do hope you like them. They are personal use only. Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD Thanks it for now! G'night Pink x

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 07, 2012. Thanks again.